This viral Garlic bread recipe is an easy snack fix, and the outcome is nothing short of mouthwatering. Garlic bread is a real crowd pleaser, and it makes the perfect appetizer for movie night, date night or even a simple meal at home.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Baguette
- 80 g Butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1 Garlic
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Chili Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Cut the top of the Garlic
- Put it on an aluminum foil
- Season it with salt, pepper, chill flakes and drizzle on some olive oil
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 1 hour long
- Put butter, parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper, chili flakes and the roasted garlic in a bowl and mix it
- Cut the bread and brush it with the mixture
- Top it with mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius until golden brown
While I use just one garlic, feel free to add as much as you please. Like they say, don’t ever let a recipe tell you how much garlic to put in. You measure that with your heart. Same goes with mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle to your heart’s content.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amra is a full time sustainability auditor who makes time to follow her passion in journalism as a part time writer and presenter. Something she loves doing is meeting people and learning what their outlook on a given situation is. She also happens to be a big foodie and is always down for a good meal.